Anne looks at the world through a writer's lens. She sees stories in everyday life just waiting to be told and does her best to be the medium through which these stories reach the page. With years of experience, Anne has written for many prominent websites and people. She has been helping businesses across the globe build their brand's authority through great content. She's a proud mother of a future psychologist, and in her free time, she loves to cook, and cook, and cook some more!
Antonia is a sociologist and Anglicist by education but a writer and behavior enthusiast by inclination. If she's not writing, editing, or reading, you can usually find her snuggling with her huge dog or being obsessed with a new true-crime podcast. She also has a (questionably) healthy appreciation for avocados and Seinfeld.
Boriana’s power comes from her constant desire for more information and an insatiable need to research. A dedicated mother and unstoppable workaholic, she is always finding ways to balance it all—physically, emotionally, and financially. When not juggling work and being a mom she dedicates her time toward helping animals and sharing her years of experience and knowledge with others.
After 3 years of teaching English to children, Daniel realized he is happiest with his hands on the keyboard. He thrives in a fast-paced cyber environment, which inspired him to become a content strategist. He loves working with his team of dedicated professionals and enjoys creating interests and challenges for a target audience. When he is off work you can find him taking care of his dog Shane and teaching him new tricks.
Ema is an ESL teacher (who is highly curious about technology in education) and a content writer. She enjoys writing on all sorts of subjects and she loves a good challenge. When she’s not working, you can find her reading a mystery thriller or watching “Shutter Island” for the umpteenth time.
- Best Cordless Snow Blowers for 2022 (Reviewed & Compared)
- The Best Throw Blankets in 2022 (Reviewed and Compared)
- Get the Best Bean Bag Chair in 2022 (Reviewed and Compared)
- The Best Bamboo Sheets (Reviewed and Compared)
- The Best Floor Lamps (Reviewed and Compared)
- The Best Cordless Leaf Blower for 2022 (Reviewed & Compared)
A web writer and editor with several years of experience in the field and an academic background in English language and Literature. Ema also uses her linguistic skills in her work as a literary translator into English. When she’s not typing anything, you’re likely to find her playing her piano, doodling comic strips, or avoiding chores.
- RV Decorating Ideas to Feel at Home Wherever You Go
- 12 Creative Mix and Match Bedroom Furniture Ideas
- 10 Dining Room Curtain Ideas for Every Elegant Home
- Are Vegetarian Kids Likelier to Be Underweight?
- Freshest Fruit and Vegetable Consumption Statistics for 2022
- How Much Chicken Does the Average American Eat a Year?
Filip has a degree in English language and literature, and his studies helped him grow very fond of writing. He spent years perfecting his content writing skills while working under pressure with tight deadlines. His range is very broad, and thanks to that, he can write about almost any topic. He especially enjoys writing about tech, apps, esports, cinema, and other nerdy stuff.
- 15 Astonishing Indoor Air Quality Facts & Stats for 2022
- 18 Shocking Water Consumption Statistics and Facts for 2022
- 18 Cool HVAC Statistics Homeowners Need to Know in 2022
- The Best Snack Subscription Boxes in 2022 (Reviewed & Compared)
- The Best Meal Delivery Services in 2022 (Reviewed & Compared)
- The Best Tankless Water Heaters in 2022 (Reviewed & Compared)
Hermina believes that every day is a chance to learn something new about the obscure world around us. The driving force behind her writing is her passion for sharing knowledge with others all around the world. After attaining her master’s degree in English language and literature, she has decided to join the team of creative writers dedicated to delivering the hottest content on the web. So what are Hermina’s favorite topics to cover? Animals, good books, health, fitness, self-care—you name it.
- Blooming Facts About Flowers to Learn in 2022
- Shocking Facts About Weeds (Freshest 2022 Update)
- What Is Hygge Decor and How Do You Achieve It in Your Home?
- The Best Reading Chair for 2022 (Reviewed and Compared)
- Best Duvet Covers of 2022 (Reviewed and Compared)
- These 23 Holiday Spending Statistics Will Shock You
Hi, I am a researcher, writer and contributor. With a degree in global economics, statistics and business management I first started writing about personal finance but my real passion is in the eco-friendly tech niche. Topics such as recycling and various applications of IoT. As a content strategist, my goal is to spot the perfect place for the perfect word. I live in a cabin on the outskirts of the city, enjoying the smell of handmade wooden furniture and pine trees.
Jessica is a writer and editor from Cape Town, South Africa. She started her journey studying journalism and media studies, along with English literature. Since then, she’s written for many different websites on a number of subjects. She loves any topic that she can really sink her teeth into, and she makes sure that everything she writes is thoroughly researched.
- 22 Alarming Asbestos Statistics That You Need to Know
- 23 Absorbing Boating Statistics for an Adventurous 2022
- 22 Insightful Home Ownership Statistics & Facts for 2022
- 28 Intriguing Airbnb Statistics and Facts for 2022
- 25 Fantastic Home Remodeling Statistics for Every Homeowner
- New App Makes Waves Buying and Selling Homeware
A literary aficionado and an aspiring erudite, Jovana chose content writing as a way of sharing new ideas and interesting nuances of everyday life with the world. With an academic background in English language and literature, and command of five more languages, doing research and creating engaging content has never been boring. In her free time, she likes to travel and spend countless hours trying to learn Finnish.
Ljubica is a writer and researcher who enjoys spending most of her time between the pages of her favorite books or immersed in her writing. With a background in English literature, she prides herself on delivering content that is well-researched and backed up by relevant data. When she’s not working, she’s known to binge-watch a TV show or two or hit the gym, which doesn’t happen that often.
- The 10 Comfiest, Coziest & Best Comforters (Reviews & Guide)
- The 11 Best French Door Refrigerators (Reviewed & Compared)
- 30 Smart Home Statistics for All High-Tech Enthusiasts
- 2022’s Best Hardwood Floor Cleaners (Reviewed & Compared)
- 28 Essential Home Insurance Facts & Stats for 2022
- The 10 Best Down Pillows in 2022 (Reviewed & Compared)
Marija is a content writer, biochemist, and communications associate for several nonprofit organizations. After earning her bachelor’s, she worked as a scientific writer before engaging in the world of nonprofits—first as an English translator and an activist, and later, as head of communications. In content writing, she finds the perfect stimulus for her curiosity and aptitude for research, as well as a way to deploy her linguistic creativity for the purpose of better understanding.
- How to Grow Jalapenos From Seeds for Your Spicy Delights
- How to Store Compost: Tips for Keeping Your Garden Green
- How to Grow Lettuce Indoors: Easy Steps to a Delicious Salad
- Proline—A Depression-Causing Amino Acid Exposed
- How to Cut an Aloe Vera Plant for Maximum Benefits
- How to Get Rid of Skunks For Good — The Kind Way
Marina is a content writer and a film-maker who spends most of her time in front of the computer, writing articles and blog posts on various subjects, learning fictional languages or editing avant-garde movies. This compulsive penchant for learning new ways of dreaming and writing became her dream job. When she's not obsessing about work she tries to cook, read dystopian novels and go on adventures with her dog.
Marina is a 70-year-old soul captured in a 27-year-old body. As a modern granny she enjoys baking and gardening. She also loves conducting research on social and lifestyle topics, sharing the results with others. Considering that nowadays we spend most of our time at work, Marina enjoys informing people on how to make their living space even cozier for those after-work naps.
Milica is a student of English language and literature. She spends her days binge-watching TV shows, drinking coffee, writing a lot, and sometimes studying for the exams. Milica loves talking, reading, and writing on a variety of topics and she is in a constant search for a better way to express herself and her thoughts.
Milica is a student of telecommunications who has always been intrigued by finding clues and interesting data. As a former high school exchange student, she discovered her love for helping others and teaching them everything she knows. To get the best of both worlds, she started exploring the endless sea of information that is the internet, sorting it out, and providing relevant facts and clues to the readers of her articles. In her spare time, she loves to travel, help and be with animals, and cuddle with her cat Lola.
Milica is a language aficionado, with a passion for literature and writing. Besides her English language and literature degree, she likes to study other languages in her free time. With experience in translating, writing, and teaching, she is always keen to learn more and try something new. When she is not working, she enjoys her dance lessons, spending time with her cat, and watching basketball.
- Original Under Kitchen Sink Organization Ideas for 2022
- 10 Clever Meditation Room Ideas to Declutter Your Mind
- 10 Foolproof Bathroom Flooring Ideas for 2022
- 10 Best Makeup Vanity Ideas for All Makeup Lovers
- Top 10 Bathroom Mirror Ideas for Every Style and Design
- Walk-In Pantry Organization Ideas for a Mess-Free Space
After obtaining a master’s degree in English Philology, a love for words and a passion for books inspired Mira to become a content writer. Since DIY projects and remodeling endeavors have always been her favorite pastime, she decided to combine the two and start a site dedicated to home improvement. In a way, decorating a room is the same as writing a compelling article. Finding a piece of furniture or decor that completes the look is just like looking for the right word that fits the context perfectly and sparks interest.
- The Best Potato Companion Plants for a Healthy Garden
- How to Clean an Oven with Baking Soda and Vinegar
- Carrot Companion Plants: What to Grow for Maximum Benefits
- Radish Companion Plants: Tips for a Successful Radish Garden
- When to Harvest Radishes: Tips for a Successful Season
- How to Harvest Parsley: The Best Tips and Tricks
Mirjana is an experienced content writer with a master’s degree in English philology and literature. An avid reader, dark chocolate connoisseur, and coffee addict, she is passionate about writing quality content based on thorough research and facts. Health, animals, literature, and human relationships are just some of the topics she has covered so far.
As a student of English literature, Nikolina has always been passionate about reading and writing. Whether it’s for work or pleasure, she finds she best organizes her thoughts on paper. This is evident in her poetry and short stories, but also in the articles she writes professionally. As someone with a lot to say and a strong opinion on almost any topic, you could say this was her dream job.
Sanela has always found pleasure in studying linguistics and the way language forms modern-day human interactions. As she pays great attention to detail, she’s especially fond of written language, a powerful tool that lets her shape her thoughts into words as precisely as possible. Apart from this passion, she’s a devoted researcher of a wide variety of topics, ranging from health to human relationships.
With over a decade of experience in writing and two decades in making music, Szabolcs is all ears when it comes to creating written and audio content. As an active touring/recording musician and creative writer, he focuses on exploring new places, experiences, and topics. He also rediscovered his long lost love for gaming, which only fueled his appetite to research new tech trends. Lastly, his enthusiasm toward powerlifting also means that he's trying to be well-versed in other topics too, such as lifestyle, fitness, resistance training, bodybuilding, and strength sports.
After earning her degree in English literature and philosophy, Tea spent more than a decade teaching English to people great and small. She finally managed to combine all her passions into one job—writing about her passions. When she’s not tapping away on her keyboard with an assortment of cats and dogs at her feet, she’s clad in her threadbare overalls trying to be the best possible mum and wife as she cooks, reads, listens to audiobooks, upcycles old furniture, decoupages all available surfaces, and putters around in the garden.
An undergraduate degree in history and art history only fueled Whitney’s love for research and the written word. After writing her first novel, she went on to receive a master’s in publishing, with a focus on editing—giving her the opportunity to edit several successful, award-winning novels. When she isn’t writing historical fiction, Whitney loves to immerse herself in the cold, hard facts by editing informative and useful online pieces that add value to people’s everyday lives.