- A wide choice of thickness and firmness levels
- Superb temperature neutrality
- Great value for money
- Perfect support for people struggling with back pain
- It may take you a few nights to get comfortable with this mattress
- Saatva hybrid mattresses don’t have optimal motion isolation
A good mattress can make all the difference in your life and the quality of your sleep impacts your overall happiness, energy levels, and general outlook — hence why we’ll be covering all the mattresses sold by this company in the following Saatva mattress reviews.
Purchasing a mattress is a decision one should not take lightly. Luckily for you, Saatva offers quite a few options when it comes to mattresses. And there truly is something for everyone from this premium mattress brand. Of course, which one you choose will depend solely on your sleeping habits and what you require from a mattress.
So, before you actually fall asleep, let’s jump right in and see what mattresses are on offer!
Saatva Mattress Review
The Saatva Classic Mattress is a luxurious and comforting mattress made from premium materials with expert craftsmanship. It comes in three firmness options — Plush Soft, Luxury Firm (the most popular option), and Firm. And if you suffer from backaches and back pain, you should know that this mattress has been approved by The Congress of Chiropractic State Associations, according to most Saatva mattress reviews from 2021.
Saatva Mattress Layers
This mattress is made from five high-quality layers to ensure a good night’s rest as well as to provide ultimate comfort.
- The first layer of this mattress is a luxury Euro pillow top. This layer offers cushioning that gives your body a slight hug. Moreover, you need not purchase an additional mattress topper with this mattress; it’s covered by an organic cotton cover.
- The second layer is a perimeter layer for additional edge support made out of foam. This is to ensure that you have a wider area to sleep on and that the sides of the bed won’t sag when you rest on it.
- The third layer, according to the most recent reviews of the Saatva Mattress, is made up of individually-wrapped coils. In fact, there are over 800 of these coils (884 to be exact) that respond to your body and contour your shape.
- The fourth layer is made up of spinal zone technology. There are two back support enhancements for additional pressure relief as well as active wire Lumbar Zone technology in the middle.
- The fifth and final layer is a coil support layer made up of 416 tempered steel 13-gauge support coils.
As we previously mentioned in this Saatva mattress review, you get to choose your firmness level. Luxury Firm is the most popular option as it is firm enough to provide excellent support, but it isn’t too hard. However, if you’d prefer a softer or firmer mattress, you’ll be happy with the Plush Soft and Firm mattress, respectively.
The individually-wrapped coils allow the mattress to respond to your body as you sleep. Meaning, your pressure points will be alleviated and you won’t wake up with any aches and pains due to the way you slept.
The second layer of coils at the bottom of the mattress ensures that you are fully supported while you rest. Better yet, you won’t experience any sagging in the mattress thanks to these steel coils. Even if you choose the Plush Soft mattress, you will still be completely supported.
Many unbiased Saatva mattress reviews say that this mattress has exceptional temperature regulation. As this is not a foam mattress, you won’t feel your body heat being trapped in the layering. Instead, you’ll feel the comfort of the mattress topper without any unwanted warmth clinging to your body. You won’t experience night sweats or overheat while sleeping on this mattress, even if you’re under a cozy comforter.
Saatva mattress reviews complaints mostly mention the motion transfer on this mattress. Because of the responsiveness of the upper layer of coils, you will get some motion transfer. In other words, this mattress isn’t perfect for light sleepers who sleep with a partner. Namely, if your sleep partner gets up in the middle of the night often, you will feel some motion when they get in and out of the bed. Of course, if you’re a deep sleeper, this shouldn’t be a problem.
The perimeter edge support made out of high-quality foam ensures that the edge support of this mattress is secure. You can leisurely spread out on the bed without the mattress dipping towards the sides. Saatva firm mattress reviews generally say that the edge support on this mattress is superior, especially when compared to foam mattresses.
Other Saatva Mattresses
The Saatva Classic Mattress isn’t the only option when buying a mattress from this brand. They have a whole range of mattresses available, these include Loom and Leaf, Saatva Latex Hybrid Mattress, Solaire Mattress, Saatva Youth Mattress, Zenhaven Mattress, and Saatva HD Mattress.
Loom and Leaf Mattress Review
The Loom and Leaf mattress is a luxury foam mattress that is delivered directly to your home and set up just for you. Saatva Loom and Leaf mattress reviews show that this is no ordinary foam mattress that gets delivered in a box. No, this mattress never sees the inside of a box.
There are four handcrafted layers to this mattress, including the following:
- The first layer, a quilted organic cotton covering, offers luxurious comfort from the very top.
- The second layer is made from breathable foam injected with their proprietary Spinal Zone Gel, which keeps you cool while giving you support.
- The third layer consists of 5 pounds of premium eco-friendly foam — this layer gives you comfort and support.
- The fourth layer is a breathable support foam that helps the mattress contour to your body.
According to our own review of the Saatva mattress under the Loom and Leaf brand, you also get to choose your level of firmness. Your two options are Loom & Leaf Relaxed Firm and Loom & Leaf Firm. The Relaxed Firm is a medium-firm, whereas the Firm is a bit firmer, which is good for larger people or people who prefer to sleep on their back. Simply pair this mattress with some good quality down pillows and you’ll be in Heaven.
Saatva Latex Hybrid Mattress Review
This mattress is highly responsive — hence why you’ll feel the additional pressure relief as it conforms to your body shape. The latex used is 100% Talalay latex, which is quite durable and resilient. What’s more, the mattress is eco-friendly; only quality organic materials are used.
In our Saatva Latex Mattress review, we want to draw your attention to the five handcrafted layers of this fabulous mattress:
- The top layer is a cover that uses breathable, hand-tufted, GOTS-certified organic cotton; this layer is given a Guardian antimicrobial treatment.
- The second layer is made of organic New Zealand wool, which is also GOTS-certified and a natural flame retardant; this layer is great for temperature neutrality.
- The third layer is the latex layer, which is divided into five zones of different densities to provide proper support to your whole body.
- The fourth layer is made up of recycled coils that work with the latex to give the mattress a responsive feel.
- The fifth and final layer is an organic eco loft pad, which creates a stable base that ensures the layers don’t shift.
Saatva Latex Mattress reviews also highlight that this mattress is environmentally-friendly and made from the highest quality materials.
Solaire Mattress Review
This adjustable air mattress is perfect for your adjustable bed. It’s comfortable and supportive and moves freely without any issues. You can order the mattress, have it delivered, and have it set up free of charge and they will even remove your old mattress, according to Saatva Solaire Mattress reviews.
While most air mattresses are a temporary solution, this one is made to last; hence the 25-year warranty. Repairs and components are covered by this warranty, so you don’t have to worry about any issues preventing you from getting a good night’s sleep. In addition, you’ll find that this mattress is not only comfortable but durable too.
The Solaire Adjustable Air Mattress comes with smart technology that you can operate via remote control. If you’re uncertain of the level of firmness you need for your adjustable bed, don’t worry because there are 50 different levels you can choose from. This can be adjusted as needed.
Saatva Youth Mattress Review
Many Saatva mattress reviews claim that this Youth Mattress is great for growing kids; you don’t have to upgrade their mattresses as they get older — simply flip to change the firmness level. As a result, this mattress is designed to last your child from three to 12 years old.
On the side of the mattress designed for three- to five-year-olds, there are three layers. The first layer is an organic cotton cover. This is followed by a 5-zone support layer made of foam with different densities to ensure spinal alignment for young children. Then, there is a dual-sided coil unit layer made up of 13.75-gauge steel coils to contour to your child’s growing body.
On the side made for kids between the ages of 8 and 12, there is an organic cotton cover, followed by high-density comfort foam. Lumbar zone support made of coils is also present on this side of the mattress.
Our Saatva mattress reviews simply wouldn’t be complete without mentioning this mattress and how perfect it was for growing children.
Zenhaven Mattress Review
The Zenhaven latex mattress is known for being great for relieving back and joint pain, mainly due to the 5-zone Talalay latex support. The New Zealand wool in this mattress also ensures that you do not overheat in your sleep. If you naturally sleep hot, then this mattress would be a good option for you due to its temperature neutrality.
There are four layers of quality materials to this mattress.
- The first layer is a quilted organic cotton cover that will keep you comfortable while you rest.
- The second layer is an organic New Zealand wool layer that helps regulate your temperature throughout the night, preventing you from overheating. Saatva Zenhaven mattress reviews highlight the cooling properties of this mattress.
- The third layer is a 5-zone comfort layer made from 100% Talalay latex, which offers pressure point relief for your whole body.
- The fourth and final layer is a latex support core that acts as the sturdy base of this mattress.
Saatva HD Mattress Review
If you’re of larger stature, you may have struggled or had experience with mattresses that started to sag or weren’t supportive enough. With the Saatva HD Mattress, you no longer have to stress about whether a mattress will be able to take your weight. This heavy-duty mattress is perfect for larger bodies and will give you all the support you need.
Mattress reviews for Saatva HD show that this mattress is quite durable and offers long-lasting support. There is a 20-year warranty on this mattress, so you know that it is made to last. It should offer superior support for your back and joints for many years to come. It’s also cooling so you won’t overheat at night.
There are five layers to this heavy-duty mattress:
- The top layer is an organic cotton pillow top with a hand-tufted finish.
- The second layer is 5-zone support made out of Talalay latex.
- The third layer is a contouring comfort layer that makes sure your pressure points are alleviated.
- The fourth layer is a durable coil base.
- The fifth layer consists of reinforced edge support that surrounds the perimeter of the mattress.
Terms of Sale
There is free shipping for all Saatva mattresses. But it doesn’t end there, according to reviews of Saatva mattress products, you also get free White Glove Service — in other words, they will hand-deliver your mattress and set it up. They will even remove your old mattress for you.
You get a 180-night trial period with any of the Saatva mattresses. This means that you can test the mattress out from the comfort of your home and return it if you aren’t happy within 180 nights. 180 nights is plenty of time to thoroughly experience any mattress.
The Saatva Classic, Loom and Leaf, and Latex Hybrid mattresses all come with a 15-year warranty. The Solaire adjustable mattress comes with a 25-year warranty. The Zenhaven and Saatva HD mattresses come with a 20-year warranty, and the Saatva Youth Mattress comes with a 12-year warranty.
Many customer reviews of a Saatva mattress agree that you get great value for money when you purchase one of these mattresses. The Saatva Classic Mattress will cost between $799 and $1,999. For a Loom and Leaf, you’ll pay between $849 and $2,376.
Likewise, you’ll pay between $899 and $2,499 for the Saatva Latex Hybrid Mattress. The Solaire Mattress will cost you between $1,999 and $4,095. And the Zenhaven costs from $1,399 to $2,999.
For a Saatva Youth mattress, you’ll pay between $699 and $899. And for the Saatva HD mattress, you’ll spend between $1,499 and $2,899.
If you look at any Saatva mattress comparison with other brands, you’ll likely see that you get true value for money with this brand. They use top-quality materials and each mattress is made using expert craftsmanship. Each and every mattress in the Saatva range is designed to be luxuriously comfortable and supportive at the same time.
Where to buy a Saatva mattress?
You can buy directly from the Saatva website and have your mattress delivered to your doorstep and even set up for you at no extra cost. They do not have any physical stores, although they do have a showroom in New York. Their aim is to offer high-quality mattresses online.
Is Saatva a good mattress?
Yes, Saatva mattresses are superb products. They are made using high-quality materials and expert craftsmanship. You’ll find that these mattresses are luxurious, long-lasting, and comfortable.
Is Saatva worth the money?
Yes, you’ll find that most Saatva mattress reviews praise the superb value for money you receive when you buy a mattress from Saatva.